Saturday, March 17, 2018

Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Superzoom - Quick Zoom Test

I have had in my mind already long time that I want some kind of superzoom pocket camera. I have Canon EOS 60D DSLR and Canon PowerShot G15 in use, but superzoom camera would combine long zoom and small size. One week ago Finnish Verkkokauppa.com had special offer of Canon SX730 HS Travel Kit, which included also case for the camera and very small Joby Gorillapod Original tripod. The price for the package was 249.90€, which was 120€ under normal price and I had to buy one.

Place: Tornio, Finland
Photos: Canon SX730 HS - Quick Zoom Test
Date: 15th of March, 2018



SX730 HS has normal 20.3 megapixel 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor, but the big thing is 40x optical zoom which is equivalent to 24-960mm in 35mm terms.

Here is my first zoom test, where is easy to see the zoom range. First the wide view.


Here in this second photo I zoomed to the fisherman on the right.


Zoom works well and the quality of the photos are good especially for the size of the camera. First impression of the camera is great.

I will post more photos soon, what I have taken using this SX730 HS.

Regards,
Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment