Thursday, May 12, 2016

Train Bridge and Church

I took this photo in Haparanda in Sweden. The bridge is old train bridge between Haparanda in Sweden and Tornio in Finland. The church on the background is in Finland side.

I took the photo under the bridge from cycle bath. I liked the idea, that underside of the bridge and also the whole church other side of the river is visble.

Place:   Haparanda, Sweden
Target: Train bridge between Haparanda, Sweden and Tornio, Finland.
Date:    7th of May, 2016

Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Lens: EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
Shot: 1/100 sec. f/7.1 40mm ISO100

Editing: Like always first I checked the horizon is straight. Then I changed the photo to B&W. Finally I had to adjust highlights darker.


Lens and Cover Blog | Train Bridge and Church.

Now it´s very difficult to say has the photo taken yesterday or 50 years ago. 

What do you think? Comments?


Regards,
Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment