Friday, May 19, 2017

Interesting Southeast Asia Capital Cities

Lens and Cover Blog | Interesting Southeast Asia Capital Cities

I have spent time in Southeast Asia almost six years mainly because I lived in Manila about 4 years, but I have also traveled there quite a lot here and there. I made a video clip about Southeast Asia capital cities, where I have visited.

Cities are:
  • Brunei | Bandar Seri Begawan
  • Cambodia | Phnom Penh
  • Hong Kong
  • Indonesia | Jakarta
  • Laos | Vientiane
  • Macau
  • Malaysia | Kuala Lumpur
  • Philippines | Manila
  • Singapore
  • Thailand | Bangkok
  • Vietnam | Ho Chi Minh (Not capital, I haven't visited in Hanoi)
Every city has own charm. Watch the video:


Many cities are difficult to compare to each others, because the cities are just so different. Which cities you like most and what is your favorite?

Regards,
Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment